Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Silvermoon Guild EU

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Aloveis-70 Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aloveis

Aloveis-70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Aloveis-70 Rogue   Aloveis-70 Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:15 pm

Ingame Name: Aloveis
Glass: Rogue
Race: Orc
Specs: Atm 0/20/41 just a Test for Arenas Normaly= 15/41/5 or 16/41/4,19/41/1
Professions: Weaponsmit... lets say i can make ower 95% of new weapons
Enchanting lets say becos of Enchant Ring-Striking /shy

Played time: I play WOW from 1st day when the server did go up dont hawe bether 2 do in my free time :p ...so on my Rogue 110 days

Why did you chose that class and specs? I got bored drinking water its just not the same like drinking Beer What a Face so i did make 2 my Main THE Mr.RoGuE A-love-is witch is full or Energy Spect: depends what im doing thiss week or day rabbit

What is your goal for your character in World of Warcraft? 2 PIMP it so hard that i can one shoot all and 2 enjoy it tongue no i like 2 do MAX DMG in Raids and get a kookie later

What amount of healing, mana/5, defence, damage, attack power or other stat important to your class do you now possess?
at the curent spect:0/20/41 DMG 387-445 AP1969 its a bad DPS spect but good for 2 shooting healers

How much Resistance to BEER do you have? .

hmm i cant resist 2 that so 0 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Anomandaris

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Aloveis-70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloveis-70 Rogue   Aloveis-70 Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:43 pm

-Your in game Name
-Your sponsor from Total Loosers (name reference):
-Race and class of your character:
-Play hours:

-Current equipment: please link us your Armory profile that can be found at http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com:

>Your current resistance gear:
NR Unbuffed (in +NR gear)
FR Unbuffed (in +FR gear)
FrR unbuffed (in FrR gear)
SR unbuffed (in Sr gear)

>Total HP/Mana
>+Healing/+Spellpower/+Defense/+Mana regen

-Raid experience: Tell us what you have done, where you've been.
-Previous guilds (why did you leave? or why are you leaving) Be honest:
-Your current talent build: Use [url]www.wowhead.com [/url] or http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com
-Your professions:
-Your valid e-mail address:
-Your valid msn or icq:
-Your state/country:
-Your real name, sex and age (dont pretend to be a girl, we will verify):
-A small text about why you want to join Total Loosers:

IMPORTANT ADDENDUM: If you want to apply to Total Loosers, you need to be online and ready to raid with us in the event we ask you to join us. I will do my best to notify you if we think we'll be taking apps to the raid. If you come unprepared for the fights, your application will be declined automatically.

An Invite to the guild only means a trial. At which point the officers can decide to keep you or remove you.[b]

Now fill in all the blank spots in you're application and i will read it.
Back to top Go down
Anomandaris

Aloveis-70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloveis-70 Rogue   Aloveis-70 Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:47 pm

And while played time is nice, I'm rather more interested in the amount of time you can play during the week. And not only in the summer but on an average school/work day.

Also you said you're goal is max-dps in raids..thats not really a goal, cause that is simply required of you. You're goal should be guild progression.
Back to top Go down
Aloveis

Aloveis-70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloveis-70 Rogue   Aloveis-70 Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 5:45 pm

Name: Aloveis
-Race and class of your character: Orc Rogue
-Play hours:24/7 1 month then i will get a work plan
-Your sponsor from Total Loosers (name reference): Was 1 time in BWL with Total Loosers and played with few others in some Heroic runs i hope they will read it and put a good word in for me...

-Current equipment:

>Your current resistance gear:
NR Unbuffed (0)
FR Unbuffed (69)
FrR unbuffed (0)
SR unbuffed (0)

>Total HP/Mana Atm 7950 with PVE talents 8350+
>+Healing/+Spellpower/+Defense/+Mana regen

-Raid experience: (BC) Karazan and Gruul
-Previous guilds : Animosity OutCasts Left becos 1 of the oldest m8ts in WOW game did disapoint me

-Your current talent build:
Normaly i use mosty 16/41/4
-Your professions:Weaponsmith Ecnhanting
-Your valid e-mail address:aloveis.rogue@hotmail.com
-Your valid msn or icq:
-Your state/country:Slovenija
-Your real name, sex and age: Ales Male 30
-A small text about why you want to join Total Loosers: To be a part of a great Raid Team and 2 Raid
Back to top Go down
Aloveis

Aloveis-70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloveis-70 Rogue   Aloveis-70 Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 5:54 pm

hawe no idea why links didnt work

Back to top Go down
Abbandon

Abbandon

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Aloveis-70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloveis-70 Rogue   Aloveis-70 Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 6:13 pm

You registrered on forum or just in as guest? Usually it doesnt show links for guests.
But ya i remember u in BWL i think. Guy that was doing the thingies clicking in suppresion room right?
Back to top Go down
Aloveis

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Aloveis-70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloveis-70 Rogue   Aloveis-70 Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 6:37 pm

Abbandon wrote:
You registrered on forum or just in as guest? Usually it doesnt show links for guests.
But ya i remember u in BWL i think. Guy that was doing the thingies clicking in suppresion room right?

Did register now.

And i think i was with casters and was playing with adds but aint sure

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Aloveis
Back to top Go down
Abbandon

Abbandon

Aloveis-70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloveis-70 Rogue   Aloveis-70 Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:07 pm

Good gear Good enchants need to change the talent build but thats obvious.

I c you spend alot of time online, considering you have more exalted factions than me!! Not tbc ones tho Very Happy Get Keepers of time up there and get the dagger Very Happy

Anywho. IŽll let ano decide. king
Back to top Go down
Aloveis

Aloveis-70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloveis-70 Rogue   Aloveis-70 Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:47 pm

Thx for the good words.
Back to top Go down
Anomandaris

Aloveis-70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloveis-70 Rogue   Aloveis-70 Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 8:31 pm

We are not looking for a new rogue now atm, but i will deffo consider you in the future, Nice application now btw. (if people are not following the template im not even reading it).
Back to top Go down
Aloveis

Aloveis-70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloveis-70 Rogue   Aloveis-70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 12:05 am

any way if you did stopped running Karazhan on regular raiddays and dont hawe enof ppl who woud join i woud be happy 2 get the inv...
Back to top Go down
Abbandon

Abbandon

Aloveis-70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloveis-70 Rogue   Aloveis-70 Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 12:41 am

Ya we stopped running it on regular raid nights so just doing it when thereŽs people for it atm. Rolling for most items with common sense and shit, so might just poke you somtime if weŽre a dps short Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aloveis-70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloveis-70 Rogue   Aloveis-70 Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aloveis-70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1