Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Silvermoon Guild EU

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

lvl 70 prot warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorthar

lvl 70 prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: lvl 70 prot warrior   lvl 70 prot warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 2:08 pm

-Your in game Name: Gorthar
-Your sponsor from Total Loosers (name reference):Mperka
-Race and class of your character: Orc warrior
-Play hours:at least 3 days per week

-Current equipment: please link us your Armory profile that can be found at

>Your current resistance gear:
NR Unbuffed (in +NR gear)
FR Unbuffed (in +FR gear)
FrR unbuffed (in FrR gear)
SR unbuffed (in Sr gear)

>10554hp and no mana Very Happy
>+478 defense

-Raid experience: Tell us what you have done, where you've been. Been at ZG a couple of times and went MC twice
-Previous guilds (why did you leave? or why are you leaving) Be honest:been in dusk till dawn and im at outlanders atm im leaving cause the guild is not progressing at all
-Your current talent build: full prot 13/0/48 have been fury till some time ago when i changed to prot so i can do wathever u guys need got the gear for both speccs
-Your professions:375 mining and 366 blacksmithing
-Your valid e-mail address:
-Your valid msn or icq:fabio_pacman@msn.com
-Your state/country:Lisbon, Portugal
-Your real name, sex and age (dont pretend to be a girl, we will verify): Fabio age 16 im a dude! Very Happy
-A small text about why you want to join Total Loosers: i wana join total loosers because i havent been lucky with previous guilds and ive heard that ur rly gd and as i can see ur also organized. Hope i can make some progress as an individual and as a group with u guys...i have been a losser and now i want to be a total looser! Very Happy ...hope to see ya guys soon;)
Back to top Go down
Abbandon

Abbandon

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 prot warrior   lvl 70 prot warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 2:59 pm

Donīt you have ANY tbc raiding experience?

Donīt you have any resist gear at all?

How many hours you play on the days you are online?
Back to top Go down
Gorthar

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 prot warrior   lvl 70 prot warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 4:15 pm

havent done kara yet but im attuned and have all heroic keys except lower city one...have done all instances but no kara as i said....got no resistance gear but can make some of the arcane set plate from scryers for kara.....depending on the school work i gotta do the days i can be on per week can change but i can be at least 3 days per week and in the days im on i can be all evening (except for weekends when im on all day=P)
Back to top Go down
kephir
Officers
Officers
kephir

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 prot warrior   lvl 70 prot warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 5:23 pm

I'm sorry but we are currently full on warriors thanks for applying!
Back to top Go down
Kaels
Officers
Officers
Kaels

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 prot warrior   lvl 70 prot warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 5:53 pm

Feel Free to check from time to time as we are still in the early stages of the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 prot warrior   lvl 70 prot warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lvl 70 prot warrior
Page 1 of 1