Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Silvermoon Guild EU

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Xantez - 70 mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xantezz

Xantez - 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Xantez - 70 mage   Xantez - 70 mage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 9:26 pm

In game name: Xantez
Race/ class: Blood elf Mage
Play hours: 18 Days 8 hours

Current equipment:

NR Unbuffed: 24
FR Unbuffed:12
FrR unbuffed: 26
SR unbuffed: 12

Total HP/Mana: 6.2k hp / 10.1k mana
+ Spellpower: 645 ( Fire,Frost,Arcane +780 dmg )

Raid experience: Up too Curator in Karazhan

Previous guilds: Started off in Stygian horsemen then moved to Unholy Mess where I was an officer.I left both of these guilds after they disbanded.Then Freaks of Nature which is a nice guild but i didnt agree with some of the new systems they are using along with many others. I recently left them.

Your current talent build: I am currently spec'ed for arena but ofc I will change spec to suit pve if you accepted me.

Your valid msn: Liam_c15@hotmail.com

Your state/country: England, Near Birmingham

Your real name, sex and age: My real name is Liam im male and im 16... but I act very mature in raids when needed to Very Happy

A small text about why you want to join Total Loosers: I am looking for a new guild which has the experience and dedication to do well in high end raiding. I know arantor who is already on trail here and would like to raid together with him again. This guild seems the right one for me, thx for reading

Xantez
Back to top Go down
Abbandon

Abbandon

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Xantez - 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xantez - 70 mage   Xantez - 70 mage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 10:07 pm

/Thumbs up!

Maeg is afro (Cool)
Back to top Go down
kephir
Officers
Officers
kephir

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Xantez - 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xantez - 70 mage   Xantez - 70 mage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 11:58 pm

let me talk to suwee and kaels (they are currently not here) and wel see what happens Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xantez - 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xantez - 70 mage   Xantez - 70 mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xantez - 70 mage
Page 1 of 1