Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Silvermoon Guild EU

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

faithlaisd undead rogue 70

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
faith

faithlaisd undead rogue 70 Empty
PostSubject: faithlaisd undead rogue 70   faithlaisd undead rogue 70 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 9:46 pm

Hey guys and welcome to the server.
I am an rogue and im interesting in joining TL, i am playing around 4 and a half hours a day max exept saturday that i dont play at all and sunday that i usualy play much.all the days of week i am able to play from 18:00 server time till next morning or so , sometimes that hour might be 18:00 also.

About the resistance gears i got some green / blue items from drops / quests or before TBC even as my resistance gear , i dont gief many time on em in case its dificult situation,or its being asked from my GM.

With my PvE gear i got 7500 HP unbuffed and can get more.

My gear is alll from 5man instances , heroic , and the gloves from 1st boss in karazhan.also got gladiator offhand and playing with full pve talents.

My raid expiriance is a bit small by the time that TBC came out. i have played ONLY in karazhan and thats till curator and opera event. Some of you might say its a prob but if its needed i can read in weba bout bosses and strats.my previous guild was Outcasts, the reason i left em is that i was kicked because it was easter and i was offline for 4 days in a row(beleive it or not). my proffesions are mainly minning(375) and now leveling enchanting. my msn mail is stratovarius1991@hotmail.com

My real life name is thanasis and i am from greece , i am male and im 19 years old.

Being guuildless its a pain for me, i like co-op and playing / chating with other members, when u are guildless you dont have that pleasure , also i like joining a new guild becasue i like sharing the happyness when we first down a boss or somethink.

Thats me guys , thx for reading this , looking forward a hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
Suwee
Officers
Officers
Suwee

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: faithlaisd undead rogue 70   faithlaisd undead rogue 70 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 10:05 pm

Hey there

thank you for your application Wink

we will look forward to party with you
Back to top Go down
Kaels
Officers
Officers
Kaels

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: faithlaisd undead rogue 70   faithlaisd undead rogue 70 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 10:10 pm

Hi,
Please message me in game and we will put you up for a two week trial.
Cheers
Kaels/bangboom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: faithlaisd undead rogue 70   faithlaisd undead rogue 70 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

faithlaisd undead rogue 70
Page 1 of 1