Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Silvermoon Guild EU

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

How are things?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Momento

How are things? Empty
PostSubject: How are things?   How are things? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 10:57 am

Hey guys. Just wanted to stop by here and check out how things are with all my old friends Smile

Are you doing well? Found some new fun in the game since you migrated? Seems you're doing really good from what I've heard and I hope you'll keep it up.

Don't forget your old friends over here, there are still some (i promise!)

with all my respect, Momento.
Back to top Go down
Abbandon

Abbandon

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-04-27

How are things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are things?   How are things? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 12:20 pm

i dunno you but hello. All the HB people are doing fine i think. Xept Kaels donīt liek it when i ask if he wants to touch my boomstick. lol!
Back to top Go down
Momento

How are things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are things?   How are things? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 12:27 pm

hehe hey Abandon. touching ze Kaels boomstick... hmm doesn't sound all to well!

just for the info: i am ze shadow priest Momento. my lazorbeams are the most powerful your eyes have ever seen (you actually have to close your eyes when i beam or else you'll go blind) i actually 1shot C'Thun with my l4z0rb34m once

good to hear all the noobs are doing well, and stick that boomstick up Kephir's ass imo.
i know he likes it from personal experience!!!!

its p3ettY gr34t w1th 4 f0rum wh3r3 y0u c4n wr1t3 hax000rZ l4ngU4g3 w1th0uT b31nG r3p0rt3d!
Back to top Go down
Suwee
Officers
Officers
Suwee

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-04-25

How are things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are things?   How are things? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 1:17 pm

Momeeeentoooo!

Nice to hear from you. We are doing fine, the horde here is quite surprising and nice people.

Still owning on Arenas? ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How are things? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are things?   How are things? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are things?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: General-
Jump to: