Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Silvermoon Guild EU

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

hemo rogue apply :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shadomaster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-18

hemo rogue apply :) Empty
PostSubject: hemo rogue apply :)   hemo rogue apply :) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 3:03 am

hi my name is steve i am 20 from england. i have 3 character but i play my rogue full time. i have a -

lvl 70 rogue - shadomaster
lvl 67 warrior - timekiller
lvl 13 paladin - evisu

My rogue is specced hemo for instance damage and for long fights. i based the spec on 21-0-40 for the damage bonuses, the gear i used i am changing all the time but at the moment i am using gear to boost my stamina and my attack power for more damage, as i am hemo i am not burst damage it is more prolonged damage over time which i have found to be good when i was raiding. i have experience in -
naxx
mc
aq20
bwl
and all the new lower instances in outlands.
i enjoy farming i used to farm herbs for guild runs before the tbc and i would continue doing that if i got into a guild as, helping other members means that the raids go alot smoother and gives a friendly atmosphere.
i would like to join TL as i would like to raiding more seriously and i think that u gys raid pretty successfully, also u are a new guild and the peopl ein it are very friendly, but i would like to progress in end game instances more.

my attunement status is such that i should be finished being attuned to kara by the end of the week hopefully sooner. i play every hour i can which means i am playing almost 24 hours a day at the moment. i am a keen raiding and i have raided with praetorians and other guilds in end instances, i have experience in team playing too. i have ventrillo and teamspeak i also have serveral mic's just incase (u never know). i have maxed out my proffessions which are herbalism and alchemy and i have maxed out my first aid too. if u have anymore questions im online all the time.

thankyou for reading my application

steve (shadomaster)
Back to top Go down
Abbandon

Abbandon

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: hemo rogue apply :)   hemo rogue apply :) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 3:56 am

When is the end of the week? I mean i personally would not even consider the app if youŽre not attuned. Besides from that you apparently dint use the template we have for applications.. scratch
Back to top Go down
shadomaster

PostSubject: Re: hemo rogue apply :)   hemo rogue apply :) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 4:05 am

i thought a more personal one would of been better to describe myself and the status of my kara is that i am just about to finish it now! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kryna

Kryna

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: hemo rogue apply :)   hemo rogue apply :) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 4:37 am

don't be so quick to judge abba Wink he will be attuned by sunday; i mentioned the template but he just about covered it in his app.

This guy is a nice down to earth person, and seems to know his class well. I mentioned i would post his armory application so here it is:

http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Shadomaster

Furthermore i would like to add that shadomaster has a pool of raiding experience; is a very friendly guy and i would recommend him to be trialled.

Good luck with your application mate.

Kry - The Emo Queen
Back to top Go down
Abbandon

Abbandon

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: hemo rogue apply :)   hemo rogue apply :) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 6:13 am

Alright alright no sweat.. If the Emoqueen stands by you iŽll do the same Laughing

Love your Avatar btw Emoqueen FFX and all them other FF rocks! afro
Back to top Go down
Suwee
Officers
Officers
Suwee

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hemo rogue apply :)   hemo rogue apply :) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 1:24 pm

we recently took a rogue to fill the last spot,

although he is only a trial we have good reasons to think that he will succeed.

If the situation changes we will be back to you. Kry will prollie poke you Wink

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Kryna

Kryna

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: hemo rogue apply :)   hemo rogue apply :) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:55 am

why thank you abba Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaels
Officers
Officers
Kaels

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: hemo rogue apply :)   hemo rogue apply :) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:39 pm

Can you please update this application to show links to you profile. Please please when posting an app take the time to review the stickies that ask questions. And bump the post once you have done so
Back to top Go down
shadomaster

PostSubject: Re: hemo rogue apply :)   hemo rogue apply :) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 7:51 pm

name of your character: shadomaster
-Your sponsor from Total Loosers (name reference): Kry
-Race and class of your character: orc / rogue
-Play hours: evryday about 11-12am -early the next morning

-Current equipment: please link us your Armory profile that can be found at http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Shadomaster

>Your current resistance gear:
NR Unbuffed (in +NR gear)
FR Unbuffed (in +FR gear)
FrR unbuffed (in FrR gear)
SR unbuffed (in Sr gear)

>Total HP/Mana : 7994
>+Healing/+Spellpower/+Defense/+Mana regen

-Raid experience: I have been in every instance pre-tbc and i have done all instances up to gruul and kara.
-Previous guilds (why did you leave? or why are you leaving) Be honest: i have been in core long time ago before the tbc, left because had RL issues which were resolved so i am back to playing again.
-Your current talent build: 21/0/41
-Your professions: herb / alchemy
-Your valid e-mail address:sexygib@hotmail.co.uk
-Your valid msn or icq:
-Your state/country: united kingdom
-Your real name, sex and age (dont pretend to be a girl, we will verify): stephen brown / male / 20
-A small text about why you want to join Total Loosers: id like to begin raiding again, your guild seems really nice and friendly and i like to play as a team and take part in team groups with the guild, ( farming for raids, grinding rep for heroics).

thanks steve Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaels
Officers
Officers
Kaels

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: hemo rogue apply :)   hemo rogue apply :) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 4:35 pm

This is being reviewed
Back to top Go down
Suwee
Officers
Officers
Suwee

PostSubject: Re: hemo rogue apply :)   hemo rogue apply :) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 1:20 am

try to be online tomorrow night ill be running some trial runs

ty
Back to top Go down
shadomaster

PostSubject: Re: hemo rogue apply :)   hemo rogue apply :) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 1:51 am

ok Smile ill be on most of the day too
Back to top Go down
Suwee
Officers
Officers
Suwee

PostSubject: Re: hemo rogue apply :)   hemo rogue apply :) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 1:16 am

we spoke in game,

make sure to bump Kry from time to time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hemo rogue apply :)   hemo rogue apply :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hemo rogue apply :)
Page 1 of 1