Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Silvermoon Guild EU

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Mage level 70 application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abbys

Mage level 70 application Empty
PostSubject: Mage level 70 application   Mage level 70 application Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:14 am

-Your in game Name:Abbys from Eonar though if my application is accepted I ll transfer and rename to Abyssion
-Your sponsor from Total Loosers (name reference):Faithlaisd,Fc,Skylimits
-Race and class of your character:My race is Undead and i am a mage:D
-Play hours:every day except friday and saturday cause these days i go out with my friends:)

-Current equipment My belt is circle of ruination with 2x +9 spell dmg sockets but ct hadnt my belt so i named it king

>Your current resistance gear:I got 70 and more from all the resistances afro

>Total HP/Mana:HP i got 7003 and Mana 8338
>I got 770 spell power

-Raid experience: Cleared all karazhan,gruul's lair,and magtheridon's lair Previous guilds (why did you leave? or why are you leaving) Be honest:I was in sanctus but i had a brea from wow so i said the GM to kick me and passed to an active mage and last i ve been to famous last words but they are very slow at progress they dont even trying
-Your current talent build:10/48/3though i am willing to respec if mage CL or the guild wants:)
-Your valid msn or icq:cariolas007@hotmail.com
-Your state/country:Greece/Thessaloniki
-Your real name, sex and age (dont pretend to be a girl, we will verify):John-male-19
-A small text about why you want to join Total Loosers:I wanna join total loosers cause i ve seen u from my real life friends as u read at my sponsors list how u play at raids and how good and fast progress u got:D
P.S.If u want to learn something more about my application contact Faithlaisd or reply me and if u want a chat i am at Eonar named Abbys
Back to top Go down
faithlaisd

faithlaisd

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Mage level 70 application   Mage level 70 application Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:15 am

he is a gr8 guy in real life and a very good / skilled mage at wow. bring him in for trial imo Smile

cheers!!
Back to top Go down
Abbys

PostSubject: Re: Mage level 70 application   Mage level 70 application Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:19 am

Sorry about this guys forgot to write my profs i am 375 herb/alch and master transmuter i got many rare recipes cheers
Back to top Go down
Kaels
Officers
Officers
Kaels

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Mage level 70 application   Mage level 70 application Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:25 am

Let me get in touch with the ex mage Maxian(officer) to review this.
Cheers
Kaels
Back to top Go down
Abbys

PostSubject: Re: Mage level 70 application   Mage level 70 application Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:39 am

Ok thanks for fast reply "cheers"
Back to top Go down
Suwee
Officers
Officers
Suwee

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Mage level 70 application   Mage level 70 application Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:16 pm

a link of the build would be helpfull
Back to top Go down
Abbys

PostSubject: Re: Mage level 70 application   Mage level 70 application Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:58 pm

This is my gear and the built thnx for quick reply:D and btw i am willing to respecc if needed
Back to top Go down
Abbys

PostSubject: Re: Mage level 70 application   Mage level 70 application Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 2:04 pm

this is my built though i had made a Ct profile but it doesnt show:S
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Mage level 70 application   Mage level 70 application Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 2:28 pm

Hey Abbys well id say this: let me know when ya can transfer as for me you are welcome in our guild ofc i will keep an eye on your dps and mana efficency as i like your build but if ya wanna stick to it some changes will be needed.

This is what i quote for the spec you got:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=Ri0Vc0fzxIziZZVA0cod0o

Waiting to hear from ya for transfer time:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage level 70 application   Mage level 70 application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage level 70 application
Page 1 of 1