Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Silvermoon Guild EU

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

shammy app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
March

shammy app Empty
PostSubject: shammy app   shammy app Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 4:10 pm

-Your in game Name Marchewa

-Your sponsor from Total Loosers (name reference): dont know if there are any members that know me

-Race and class of your character: cow shaman

-Play hours: pretty much 24/7, going out sometimes for a drink tho:)

-Current equipment: please link us your Armory profile that can be found at armory.worldofwarcraft.com: ctprofiles.net/5075624

>Your current resistance gear: i havent grind to get any ressistance gear in tbc yet, sold old gear, got some pieces rom quests lke teh FR neck from cipher of damnation q line and the kara q line arcane res item
NR Unbuffed (in +NR gear)
FR Unbuffed (in +FR gear)
FrR unbuffed (in FrR gear)
SR unbuffed (in Sr gear)

>Total HP/Mana 6750/9301 in resto gear, 7737/6639 dw spec, 7853/6734 with 2h
>+Healing/+Spellpower/+Defense/+Mana regen +1199 to healing and 122mp5 in resto gear enh spec

-Raid experience: Tell us what you have done, where you've been. pre tbc i cleared everything up to and including fankriss, in tbc i cleared kara and gruul's lair

-Previous guilds (why did you leave? or why are you leaving) Be honest: Turncoats, guild is falling apart:(

-Your current talent build: Use wowhead.com or armory.worldofwarcraft.com wowhead.com/?talent=GZxVcdV0sVuqZE0st00o but its just couse im questing and pvpign a lot lately

-Your professions: skinning and lw but im thinking to drop it for something else

-Your valid e-mail address: szymonescu at o2.pl

-Your valid msn or icq: szymonescu at hotmail.com

-Your state/country: poland

-Your real name, sex and age (dont pretend to be a girl, we will verify): Szymon (eng Simon) male 21 and 11 months

-A small text about why you want to join Total Loosers: i love to raid and im missing that aspect of the game since i left TC, i love the feeling when u down a new boss that u have been wiping over and over again, i also like to laugh on vt/ts

regards,
Marchy
Back to top Go down
Kaels
Officers
Officers
Kaels

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-04-25

shammy app Empty
PostSubject: Re: shammy app   shammy app Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 4:26 pm

While we are looking for healers, we want healers that Want to be a healer not a dps. It's something that took even myself a while to come to terms with. We are not off speccing shammies as of yet and require our shamans to be specced for healing. While I agree sometimes there are points, etc to have a dps shaman...we're just not at the point where we can spare a healer or would be healer for such a thing.

At the current moment we're trying out a couple of shammies. I'm not certain there is still room but I will definately revisit this application later this week as it seems today's raid is going to be a large turnout.
Back to top Go down
March

shammy app Empty
PostSubject: Re: shammy app   shammy app Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 5:56 pm

i dont mind speccing resto, my resto gear is far superior to my dw gear anyways, i was resto for whole mc/bwl/aq40/kara and gruul's lair

hence me linking my ctprofile to resto gear;)
Back to top Go down
Kaels
Officers
Officers
Kaels

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-04-25

shammy app Empty
PostSubject: Re: shammy app   shammy app Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 6:06 pm

I'm sorting out our shaman situation this week and should be able to get back to you fairly soon. As soon as I know I'll post here cause my friends list is getting a little too large.
Back to top Go down
March

shammy app Empty
PostSubject: Re: shammy app   shammy app Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 6:31 pm

looking forward to it:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shammy app Empty
PostSubject: Re: shammy app   shammy app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shammy app
Page 1 of 1