PortalHomeRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsSearchLog inFAQ

Share | 

Undead Priest lvl 70 app (holy spcc)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ieroloch

PostSubject: Undead Priest lvl 70 app (holy spcc)   Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:59 pm

Hey TL
I come from Cyprus and i am 16 years old my RL name is Christos.My main interests are Computers (most of the time i play wow ) . school and my football team which my character name originates from.I can raid from Monday to Friday from 4pm until 1 the next morning the next day , on the weekends i have the whole day to play WOW. I would like to join ur guild because i like raiding and i think this guild fulfills my aims.

This is the only character i have but for farming i have a friend's mage.

The talent tree that i have is 23/38/0 i have this talent cause i like lots of healing.And of course i am willing to respect and i also have descent spell dmg gear around 600 spell dmg.

This is a link of my char's gear

I am kara attuned / i have all heroic keys and i have completed SP / Merch / Crypts heroic.

I do have vent i have headset but my mic if broken if i am asked i can buy a new headset.

P.S : I am not saved in kara so i can raid with u guys 2night if its needed
Back to top Go down
iero

PostSubject: Re: Undead Priest lvl 70 app (holy spcc)   Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:01 pm

This is a link of my char's gear
Back to top Go down
iero

PostSubject: Re: Undead Priest lvl 70 app (holy spcc)   Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:05 pm

i just realized u have an application form i am in hurry atm i will make a new application at 8
Back to top Go down
Suwee
Officers
Officers

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Undead Priest lvl 70 app (holy spcc)   Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:15 pm

Hi Iero,

ty for your application

we will be contacting you in game for more information
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undead Priest lvl 70 app (holy spcc)   

Back to top Go down

Undead Priest lvl 70 app (holy spcc)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: