AuthorMessage
Xanten

PostSubject: Xanten 70 mage   Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:40 am

Ingame name:Xanten
Your Sponsor for Total Loosers:Arantor and Xantez
Race/Class:Bloodelf mage
Play hours:21days 15 hours
Current equipment:
Resistance gear:i dont have much resistance gear apart from the racial and a +26 FR neck
Total Hp/Mana:should be in armory but just incase 6443 health unbuffed and 9113 unbuffed(arcane int on)
+spellpower and mana regen: spellpower is 579 and mana regen is 163p5s and i also have 20.73% crit chance and quite abit more with frost spells
Experience: i have cleared all the old instances up to Vael in BWL and i have been upto shade in kharazhan
Previous guilds:on my mage i have been in Freaks of Nature who i left because they introduced a new core system which didnt go very well they lost alot of good players and the system didnt work vry well either then i joined animosity for a trial who i have recently left 1:to apply to this guild and join my friends like arantor/xantez + i didnt feel i fited in animosity 3:i got like 1 raid a week
Your current talents: On WoW armory i already linked (willing to respec)
Your Proffesions:300 1st aid rest are low but i am willing to get them up if needed
Email address: Brettfleeman@hotmail.co.uk
my Country:England
Name/sex/age: Brett male 15
i want to join Total loosers because i want to raid with people i think i would enjoy raiding with while taking it seriously at the same time + i would like to see more high end content
and mabye raid abit more i am very active just to let you no Razz

ty for reading Loosers Razz
Xanten
Back to top Go down
Abbandon

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Xanten 70 mage   Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:35 am

More mages is good, but imo you would have to work hard on your gear. No offense ment but 579 Spellpower seems a bit below the average.

Anyways gl with it and thumbs up from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Max

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Xanten 70 mage   Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:14 pm

Aye 579 is low my lvl 60 mage has 581 spell dmg....tho he's a uber mage a lvl 70 raiding mage should aim at least at 750/800 spell dmg unbuffed without gimping he's mana pool and hp to much.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xanten 70 mage   

Back to top Go down

Xanten 70 mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: