Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Silvermoon Guild EU

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Cable - rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cable

Cable - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Cable - rogue   Cable - rogue Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:32 pm

Your in game Name: Cable
-Race and class of your character:Orc Rogue
-Play hours: 21days 17hours ( was an alt rerolled it 4 TBC)

-Current equipment: please link us your Armory profile that can be found at (server was down at time of app will link when its up and running or /w in game and i will link or meet ya)

>Your current resistance gear: working on this lot atm not that great atm tbh
NR Unbuffed (in +NR gear)
FR Unbuffed (in +FR gear)
FrR unbuffed (in FrR gear)
SR unbuffed (in Sr gear)

>Total HP 7304 atm

-Raid experience: Tell us what you have done, where you've been: ive done all of MC bk in the day on my hunter did most of BWL as well! touched aq 40 now and then, not realy raided on my rogue so not much experiance raidng on tbc.

-Previous guilds (why did you leave? or why are you leaving) Be honest: Lanloungers, a social guild based at a local lan center in doncaster ( in there now) Freaks of nature, raided witht these guys for ages through thick and thin, (was hunter class leader) left due to lvling a rogue and the relationship within the guild changed alot of people left at the same time.

-Your current talent build: Use or ( again not working) but im a dagger combat rogue possible might be going mace or sword though depends on my wepons i get over the next couple of days

-Your professions: LW 362 Skinner 375
-Your valid e-mail address: ozthemadma@hotmail.co.uk
Your valid msn or icq: ozthemadma@hotmail.co.uk
-Your state/country: doncaster england
-Your real name, sex and age (dont pretend to be a girl, we will verify): owen carmichael, male, 20
-A small text about why you want to join Total Loosers: was looking at the guild progress thread and saw you was in kara but not all the way, i would like to join to help u progress through the raid and more, commited to raiding nothing more enjoyable than raiding not a big solo player love to be grouping in places.

many thxs
owen
Back to top Go down
Suwee
Officers
Officers
Suwee

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Cable - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cable - rogue   Cable - rogue Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 1:50 am

Hi, good application Smile

send me or kaels a whisper tomorrow
Back to top Go down
cable

Cable - rogue Empty
PostSubject: thxs   Cable - rogue Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:16 pm

kk i will do not sure what time i will be online got some course work to do but i will be online at some point this eve!

thxs v.much

owen
Back to top Go down
cable

Cable - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cable - rogue   Cable - rogue Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 3:14 pm

if im not online add me to MSN and talk to me there i should be online most of thew night if i aint on WOW
Back to top Go down
Suwee
Officers
Officers
Suwee

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Cable - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cable - rogue   Cable - rogue Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 1:12 am

We spoke in game so all good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cable - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cable - rogue   Cable - rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cable - rogue
Page 1 of 1