Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Silvermoon Guild EU

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Paddette // 70 Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paddette

Paddette // 70 Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Paddette // 70 Paladin   Paddette // 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:39 am

-Paddette
-Your sponsor from Total Loosers (name reference): I have no sponsor )=
-Race and class of your character:Blood elf, paladin.
-Play hours: Mostly all the time ^^

-Current equipment:

>Your current resistance gear:
NR Unbuffed (in +NR gear)5
FR Unbuffed (in +FR gear)5
FrR unbuffed (in FrR gear)5
SR unbuffed (in Sr gear)5

>Total HP/Mana - 6027/9258
>+Healing/+Spellpower/+Defense/+Mana regen 1209/221/366/187

-Raid experience: ZG/AQ20/ MC/BWL 1'st boss. Kara up to Wolf (3% best try)
-Previous guilds Be honest: Core was my main one. Left due to some RL problems and have no desire to re-join them. Currently in dungeoneers, but i feel i need somthing more.
-Your current talent build:

Holy/prot. 42/19 (:

-Your professions:375 Herby. I haven't picked a second as of yet, i've just been terrocone grinding for my 280% mount, 300g away ^_^
-Your valid e-mail address: Pure.Paddy@Gmail.com
-Your valid msn or icq:Pure.paddy@gmail.com (MSN)
-Your state/country: England
-Your real name, sex and age (dont pretend to be a girl, we will verify):I'm paddy, i'm pretending to be a female. And i'm 18 years old.
-A small text about why you want to join Total Loosers: I want to progress in a raid guild, kill some new bosses, see new things which i havn't before and ofc stop you D/E'ing all your epics! Plus i want wockiesex i hear it's all the rage?

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize to Abbandon. I said you where crap at your class, which i clearly don't know if you are or not, which is unacceptable. I was just pretty, shall we say, i don't really have a word to descripe it. I wasn't pissed off not angry. I just didn't like the way you just came to Silvermoon and started trolling the forums i guess, and all that with Zyd.
It takes the bigger man to say sorry and also a bigger man to accept it. I understand if you don't i just wanted to be on best terms with you if i did get in rather than being bad friends with someone.

And sorry i couldn't resist to use this. afro
Back to top Go down
Paddette

PostSubject: Re: Paddette // 70 Paladin   Paddette // 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:40 am

It seemed to not link my proflile on two things...

Back to top Go down
Abbandon

Abbandon

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Paddette // 70 Paladin   Paddette // 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 2:35 am

You sure you wanna join? Seems like you apparently "Hate" me.
Back to top Go down
Paddette

PostSubject: Re: Paddette // 70 Paladin   Paddette // 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 2:36 am

Did you not read my appology?
Back to top Go down
Abbandon

Abbandon

PostSubject: Re: Paddette // 70 Paladin   Paddette // 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 2:54 am

Where? Question
Back to top Go down
paddette

PostSubject: Re: Paddette // 70 Paladin   Paddette // 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 2:59 am

At the bottom of this application lol.
Back to top Go down
Abbandon

Abbandon

PostSubject: Re: Paddette // 70 Paladin   Paddette // 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 3:19 am

Lol my bad... Just read the app name and went ahead to replying right away :S My bad.

For what itīs worth apology accepted and for my part GL with the application. Wink
Back to top Go down
Brownies

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Paddette // 70 Paladin   Paddette // 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 3:19 am

l2read mr.depressed panda
Back to top Go down
Suwee
Officers
Officers
Suwee

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Paddette // 70 Paladin   Paddette // 70 Paladin Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 3:32 am

!!! nice nice

we will chat with you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paddette // 70 Paladin   Paddette // 70 Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paddette // 70 Paladin
Page 1 of 1