Share | 

Spuddy - Shaman App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spuddy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Spuddy - Shaman App   Mon May 14, 2007 9:45 am

Hey guys. Ive recently rolled from alliance back onto horde, so this chars gear is pretty chaff, I dont have any keys and I'm still on the BM part of the kara attunement, but im currently on gearing this char up as I type this. However, on alliance I've done all of Kara, Gruul aswell as the majority of the heroic instances.

-Your in game Name - Spuddy
-Your sponsor from Total Loosers (name reference): Kry
-Race and class of your character: Tauren Shaman
-Play hours: On and off alot during the day, during which I usually farm consumables/mats for enchants etc, then online for most afternoons 16:00-24+ server time

-Current equipment: please link us your Armory profile that can be found at
http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Spuddy

>Your current resistance gear:
Dont have much of any right now, but will start collecting some soon.

>Total HP/Mana - In healing gear roughly 6k hp/7.5k mana
>800+Healing/180ish+Mana regen

-Raid experience: Full Karazhan, Gruul. Pre-BC - Full MC/Up to Ebonroc in BWL, and a bit of Naxx (just a bit more than what we did the other night)
-Previous guilds, be honest: LANLoungers, which is guild of friends who dont want to raid.
-Your current talent build: 40/0/21, will go resto.
-Your professions: Skinning/Low enchanting.
-Your valid e-mail address: oscar-antons@hotmail.com
-Your valid msn or icq: oscar-antons@hotmail.com
-Your state/country: England
-Your real name, sex and age : Oscar, 18 next week, and I can be anything you want me to, baby. (Male)
-A small text about why you want to join Total Loosers: A relatively new guild thats raiding aswell as recruiting, its rare here on silvermoon. Will also be good to meet alot of new people, especially you guys who recently transfered here from Moonglade.

Ofcourse my main priority right now is to get some better healing gear from the 5mans/quests, get my key to kara (just a BM run and then its sorted), get my heroic keys and hopefully help everyone do the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryna

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Spuddy - Shaman App   Mon May 14, 2007 10:10 am

I have been speakin to this guy for over 6hours early morning, and he's a very cool down to earth guy. Spoke to him about all sorts, raiding experience, aims in wow, irl crap the lot. As his application states he has plenty of raid experience, pre/post tbc on his alliance character; also told me if he got into this guild he would be able to attend quite a few raids, making his alliance character a lot more casual.

Hope to see you admist our ranks mate, and good luck with your app : )

Kry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaels
Officers
Officers

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Spuddy - Shaman App   Mon May 14, 2007 10:10 am

I have to review my shaman situation at the moment as we have been full lately. As well I need to get some feedback on some of my guildies currently on your playability and desire to progress as I put a lot of trust in the current memebers of TL.

My best suggestion is for two things...1 you respec resto before applying here as we do not off class shamans at the current moment.
2 is that you review your healing gear as pre raiding you can easily hit 1k healing and 200 ooc and 100 in combat mana regen.

We will keep you updated.

Officers
Officers

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Spuddy - Shaman App   Tue May 22, 2007 4:36 pm

I'm sorry but as it sits I feel we have enough shamans. Sorry and thanks for applying

PostSubject: Re: Spuddy - Shaman App   

Back to top Go down

Spuddy - Shaman App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: