Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Silvermoon Guild EU

PortalHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Resto Druid App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redempt

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Resto Druid App Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid App   Resto Druid App Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 3:20 pm

-Redempt
-Brownies, Marchewa (also know abbandon and ano from Usual Sus)
-Tauren Druid
-Play hours; Can usually slot in about 5-6 a day, but with no guild at the moment, its dropped severely

-Current equipment: The armoury thing logs my PvP gear, but feel free to poke me ingame if you want a rundown of what i have

Resistance Gear:
Laughable; havent found any fights as of yet that require the resistance farm (for a resto druid)

HP: just over 8k unbuffed, 8k unbuffed
+Healing about 1300; regen: hard to answer - very spirit heavy and have +% while casting trinks

Experience: Pre TBC been up to 4h but not killed them, post TBC was in Usual Suspects for a few months, killed gruul/maggy and started in SSC

Previous Guilds: Turncoats; (sorry to those ex-TC) left due to their unwillingness to start raids as TBC came out so went to a guild who raided > Usual Suspects; that disbanded through in guild game exhaustion.

-Your current talent build: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=zzZxMus0bZxxcucqMeot
-Your professions: Herb / Alch (elixir master)
-Your valid e-mail address: Would prefer not to post it on a publically available site, ask me ingame
-Your valid msn; as above
-Your state/country: England
-Your name... : Dan (again with the public forum thing) Male, 23
-A small text about why you want to join Total Loosers:
Total Loosers seems to have the biggest potential to be the best raiding guild on the server, and my best chance to tackle the endgame raiding without re-rolling, I have only heard good things coming from the guys i know inside, so seems like a decent place to be.

Cheers for your time reading this

-Red
Back to top Go down
Brownies

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Resto Druid App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App   Resto Druid App Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 3:26 pm

AMMAGAD! HAPPY KITTENZ! AND RAINBOWS!! Tis Red!
I`ve played with redempt for two years now. 10 months on ally side and 14 on horde side. Good guy ! Rawr
Back to top Go down
marchewa

marchewa

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Resto Druid App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App   Resto Druid App Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 3:38 pm

good bloke <3
Back to top Go down
Kaels
Officers
Officers
Kaels

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Resto Druid App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App   Resto Druid App Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 5:13 pm

Hi redempt,
we spoke in game about the guild. If you feel this will fit for both of us...then please contact me in game this next reset for Kara as we're running to groups in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto Druid App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App   Resto Druid App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid App
Page 1 of 1